The name Mulberry Oxford comes from the 80-year-old mulberry tree in our garden that grows purple-red berries every year. We have been proudly serving our guests for over 30 years, and our knowledge of the local area helps us to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
Our guests are treated as family during their stay at our guest house and self catering house, and we are proud of the wonderful comments we receive about our friendly, helpful service.
Located just off the M40 junction 8, Mulberry Oxford is conveniently connected for:
Our guest house is conveniently located close to many places of interest including:
- Hospitals: John Radcliffe, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Churchill, St Luke’s, Warneford and Manor hospitals
- Oxford Brookes University, Ruskin College, EF Oxford English School, Nielsen, BMW Plant (mini factory)
- Bus/coach stops are nearby for convenient connection to and from Oxford city centre, London, and Cambridge
- Airports: Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, and Stansted
- The home of CS Lewis
- Oxford university colleges
- Museums and churches
- River Thames
- Shotover country park
- Blenheim Palace
- Windsor, London, the Cotswold's, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, & Bath
Staying with us you will be just a short walk to local amenities including banks, restaurants, pubs, shops, etc.